Account security Questions is a question and answer for your account to protect your privacya and policy. setting up the security question make your account save and secure and some additional protection. security questions also helps us AOL verify our identity when we sign in to secure site.
Many people do not set up the security questions and they get in trouble,their account get hacked easily and account get blocked so it should be neccessary to set upthe security questions while creating the account . now i want to tell you. how you can set up the security questions and amke your account secure.
Step 1. Go to the my account tab at the top of the AOL Help home page.
step2. On the manage security questions page ckic on Account Security questions.
Step 3. Enter the AOL User name and password.
- Type the answer and click Continue.
- On the My Account Overview page, the Account Security Question section gives you the option to change your answer security questions
- To change your Answer security question click Change Account Security Question.
- Once the Change Account Security Question screen appears, fill in the required information and click Save at the bottom of the page.
- Once your information has been updated, you will be routed back to your My Account Overview page with a message confirming that your Answer security questions has been updated.
This is how work..